As many know, the latest Mustang concept news suggests that the 2014/2015 Ford Mustang will have global look to it. After reading up on several blogs about the different ideas and thought of what the 2014/15 Ford Mustang will look like, I’ve noticed that many claim it will have some similarities to the Italian Giugiaro Concept Mustang from 2006.
We all know that image has surfaced the web for the last several years since the S197 Mustangs were released until the late model re-design, that resulted in the Mustang getting new motors and other upgrades after the first year of re-design.
Reports claim that the 2014/2015 Ford Mustang will be lighter and smaller than it’s previous models and Ford’s goal is to generate more sales by selling it globally.
Check out the following 2014 Mustang Concept Images from Auto Express:
The cool thing is that Ford will be selling right-hand Ford Mustangs in the UK, Australia, and Asia. Other reports even claim the come back of a four cylinder engine with the possibility of a turbocharged upgrade.
I personally thing they should take on a more aggressive appearance and possibly make a fastback style Mustang with a nice power plant and keep it unique to the United States.
What do you all think the 2014 and/or 2015 Ford Mustang will look like? What will the new Mustang Concept have to offer? Share your thoughts here with us.
Incoming search terms:
- 2014 ford mustang (1582)
- 2014 mustang (1441)
- 2014 mustang concept (727)
- 2015 ford mustang (474)
- 2015 ford f150 (368)
- 2015 mustang (366)
- 2014 ford mustang concept (307)
- 2015 ford mustang concept (267)
- 2015 mustang concept (228)
- 2014 Ford Gt Mustangs Concept (152)
- mustang concept 2014 (139)
- 2015 ford f150 concept (119)
- ford f150 2014 (69)
- mustang concepts (66)
- new ford mustang concept (47)
- ford mustang 2015 concept (38)
- 2014 Mustangs Concepts (27)
- 2015 Mustang Spy Shots (27)
- cool mustangs (27)
- ford 2015 f150 (19)
- what will the 2014 mustang look like (19)
- mustang 2015 concept (18)
- Ford Mustang UK 2014 (16)
- News Mustangs Concepts (16)
- new concept mustang (14)